Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sparkling & Savvy Thursday. The Devastatingly Charming 126 {Nicole, The Two Savvy Sisters}

Sparkling & Savvy # 126: Nicole, The Two Savvy Sisters

Nicole is one talented chick. She is the brilliant and creative force behind The Two Savvy Sisters. She offers a beautiful line of handmade partyware, as well as, printable versions. Nicole blogs about parties and dazzling event inspiration. She also shares unique, crafty tutorials to make you look like a creative, crafting super star. Nicole is sweet, friendly and seriously talented. Oh, and party girlfriend is training for an Ironman competition. Um...Rock Star. Totally crushing on this Sweet, Savvy and Seriously Fabulous chick.

 Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{facebook}
{twitter}

Fascinating Nicole trivia:)

• favorite color? I love yellow its so bright and fun!! :)


• favorite team? GO RED SOX!!!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Home-made chocolate chip cookies and CANDY!!!

• party trend you are crushing on? I LOVE black and white damask print right now!!

• party trend you are so over? Confetti, hate cleaning it up, my boys like to make a mess with it ugh!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? The CANDY aisle of course, oh and the paper aisle :)

• do you wear Uggs? HHHMMMM well I live in Arizona so not so much...Im more of a flip flop kinda girl!

• do you really exercise? I LOVE to exercise!! I am training for a half Ironman thats in October and my next goal is a full Ironman November 2012

• minivan or non minivan driving? NO minivan, I LOVE BIG TRUCKS!!

• favorite holiday? I love Christmas and Halloween

• favorite smell? The Sugar Cookie candle sent from Gold Canyon...SO YUMMY!!

• do you color your hair? BAD subject lol!! I colored my hair black and hated it so I have spent way too much time and money trying to get it back blonde...almost blonde again! :)

• do you think you’re cool? HHHMMMM well my kiddos think I am pretty darn cool because I eat lots of candy and desserts with them...does that count??? We even have a bunch of secret candy stashes around the house...ssshhh don't tell my hubby!! :) Don't worry I feed them lots of fruits and veggies too lol!!

1 comment :

Bird said...

We have a lot in common except the LOVING exercise bit! :D

XOXO
Bird