Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sparkling Saturday Edition. The Fabulous 115 {Brandy, Parties & Cupcakes}


Sparkling Saturday Edition of the Pug Crush.

The Fabulous 115: Brandy, Parties & Cupcakes

Brandy is the party lover behind the Parties & Cupcakes Event Planning Business. She offers full service event planning-specializing in children's parties. Brandy can bake. I have seen many of her beautiful finished desserts. She has passion for baking and it shows. She is also an amazing party stylist. She has unique ideas and vision. Beautiful presentation. Brandy is sweet, sunny and talented. Perfect Serious Saturday crush.

Deets:
{blog}
{facebook}
{cpn}

Fascinating Brandy trivia:)

favorite color? Pink


favorite team? Florida Gators

if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? French Toast

party trend you are crushing on? Mason Jars - they're soo versatile and I love them!

party trend you are so over? Mustaches....they're cute but it's been done too much

favorite aisle in the craft store? The clearance aisle! You find all sorts of cool and weird stuff there!

do you wear Uggs? Yes

do you really exercise? No, but I need to, especially with all the baking and sweets I make

minivan or non minivan driving? No, but I really, really want a minivan - and I'm not being sarcastic - I think they are cool and are good for traveling and hauling kids and party stuff!

favorite holiday? Christmas - Its a time to celebrate faith, family, and food!

favorite smell? Fresh linen

do you color your hair? Yes, but not because I have to, it's because I want to......if someone told you i had gray hairs they lied. ;)

do you think you’re cool? I don't think I'm cool, I KNOW I'm cool!

3 comments :

c said...

Fun questions! This was a cool read!

Melissa C said...

She has such an adorable blog!

Kurt said...

You are the coolest!
Year Old Birthday Party Ideas