Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Fabulous. The Dazzling & Sparkling 123 {Ebony, Sparkling Events & Designs}

Dazzling & Sparkling 123: Ebony, Sparkling Events & Designs

Ebony is extraordinary. She is the brilliant chick behind the dazzling Sparkling Events & Design, LLC. She designs and styles amazing weddings, parties and events. She is a serious detail girl. She has original style and is so ridiculously inspiring. Her astounding work has been featured all. over. the. world. She blogs about unique ideas and on trend inspiration. She loves purple:) Ebony is smart, hilarious, and one of the most genuine people I have ever met.  Totally, deeply,  and madly crushing on the chick with some serious sparkle.

Deets:
{events}
{blog}
{cpn}
{facebook}
{twitter}

Fascinating Ebony trivia:)

• favorite color? Black! It goes with everything and makes me look skinny!


• favorite team? Team Jacob… He is such a sweetheart and I’m a sucker for a sweetheart!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Right now… Red Velvet cake with cream cheese icing…. Ahhhhh I just discovered red velvet cake for the first time last year and I’m still in love.

• party trend you are crushing on? Doilies! I love them. They are totally making a comeback! They are super cute, inexpensive and you can do so much with them.

• party trend you are so over? Dessert Bars…that hurts to say but there is so much more to a party than a dessert table but they are pretty and here to stay.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Ouch, this is a hard one! Would have to be the paper aisle or the clearance aisle. I’m a frugalista!

• do you wear Uggs? Yes, ones with heels. ;)

• do you really exercise? Ummm, pleading the 5th! I need to have a date with my treadmill, let’s just put it that way.

• minivan or non minivan driving? Never! Crossover SUV for me…but that Toyota Swagger Wagon has been looking mighty enticing lately....

• favorite holiday? Christmas! My mom would decorate every inch of space in our home growing up. I love that and do that today in my home. Makes me feel all warm inside. I love love love the giving spirit that Christmas brings out in people.

• favorite smell? My girls neck! I love just snuggling in their little necks for a big squeeze me hug. Can’t get enough of it!

• do you color your hair? Of course but these nasty gray hairs are hard to get rid of.

• do you think you’re cool? All Day EVERYDAY!

5 comments :

Leslie said...

I definitely agree on the dessert bar. At many of the parties I’ve put together, I’ve heard over and over again how the people don’t want too many sweets. Besides, I love a fantastic cake or cupcake display, and I almost feel as though a dessert bar overwhelms how special that part is.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

These are always fun to read and I just love Ebony! She is so sweet and always encouraging!

Unknown said...

This made my week!!!! Words are powerful and meaningful...so this truly touched my heart!

Thanks for crushing on me Pug! I think you totally ROCK!

Ebony

Jane said...

I love her website too:) It was great learning more about this party girl - great interview. Jane

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

she's just adorable! =)