Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday:) Fun, Fabulous Favor Lovin' Jersey Girl Crush 117 {Dulce, Fun Favors}

Fun & Fabulous 117: Dulce, Fun Favors

Dulce is simply amazing. She is a lady of many talents-favors, partyware designer, baker, dessert tables, party stylist..She rocks! She loves parties and creating beautiful and unique products and treats for them. She creates astounding party favors:) I adore her whimsical & original designs and her style. Dulce is sweet and charming.  Totally crushing on this Fun & Fabulous Favor Lovin' Jersey Girl.

Deets:
{blog}
{shop}
{facebook}

Fascinating Dulce trivia:)

favorite color? aqua


favorite team? I'm so out of the sports TV...but I grew up loving the Diamondbacks,AZ

if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? def SUSHI in my next 3 lives as well :D

party trend you are crushing on? Cake Banners

party trend you are so over? candy buffets only...please add some fun desserts people!!

favorite aisle in the craft store? baking (of course!)

do you wear Uggs? NO!!!

do you really exercise? I try...specially since I'm surrounded by desserts all the time

minivan or non minivan driving? NON minivan...they haven't grow on me yet...maybe one day when I have kids

favorite holiday? I think Halloween

favorite smell? fresh fancy perfume

do you color your hair? yes...who doesn't!

do you think you’re cool? hehehe...people tells me I am...hopefully they're not lying to me.

1 comment :

FunFavors said...

Thank you!!! this is really fun :)
xoxo