Monday, March 21, 2011

Event Planning Super Star & Arkansas Razorback Lova. Fab 119 {Katie, Katie Grace Designs}


The Dazzling 119: Katie, Katie Grace Design

Katie is ridiculously talented. She is a lover of all things party. She runs an amazing event planning business-specializing in small events with extraordinary style. Katie's designs are unique, clever and beautiful. She is extremely creative and crafty. Total detail chick. Major Monday Katie Crush.

Deets:
{blog}
{cpn}
{facebook}

Fascinating Katie facts:)

favorite color? Brown. I know boring but I am definitely a lover of anything neutral.

favorite team? Arkansas Razorbacks.. Woo Pig Sooie! For those of you who haven’t heard of ARKANSAS it is a state and it is where I reside. Come visit you’d be surprised at how amazing it actually is. We are even pretty classy; we wear shirts and shoes in public I promise!

if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Peanut butter and chocolate- Healthy I know.

party trend you are crushing on? I love anything styled with a rustic flair; Wood, branches, moss… definitely one of my favorite trends right now.

party trend you are so over? Diaper cakes, actually I’ve never liked them. Sorry!

favorite aisle in the craft store? Fabric and Ribbon

do you wear Uggs? Not anymore after reading everyone’s hatred of uggs on here… Kind of kidding,I have been known to pull out the uggs but I retired mine last year.

do you really exercise? Besides lifting my 27 pound 18 month old and walks a few times a week, no.

minivan or non minivan driving? No minivans for me. My mom had one when I was growing up and sadly I am scarred by the wood grained paneled mini van that my mom would pick me up in every day. Definitely not considered cool to the 12 year old girls.

favorite holiday? Christmas, duh!

favorite smell? Pumpkin Bread Baking

do you color your hair? Yep, just a couple times a year to richen the color.

do you think you’re cool? No, I actually KNOW that I am a huge dork!

5 comments :

Amanda's Parties TO GO said...

Katie, I don't know you personally, only "internetally" but I'm absolutely SURE you are not a dork! Loved the interview and I'm always so excited to see one of your amazing parties! You are a DIY girl after my own heart!

Tini Posh said...

Katie is a sweetheart and her parties are always AMAZING! Great Monday crush!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Katie's adorable and an amazing talent!

Hey Pug, I'm back...246 to go! {Yeah!}

JC's Loft said...

Love Katie! Her parties are amazing!

Paula

Katie (From Passys to Parties) said...

Thanks so much Kristy! Thanks girls for your sweet comments. And Amanda I promise I am a dork, ha! Thanks for sticking with me even when I am MIA!