Thursday, March 24, 2011

On my radar: Ordered Chaos.

I am starting a shiny new series on my blog called "On my Radar." Basically, I will be featuring stuff and ideas that I think are devastatingly hip and happening:)

I adore all things deliberately messy and chaotic. I love mismatched. I get weak in the knees over mixed mediums, textures and materials. I love the challenge of making all that chaos a cohesive work of extraordinary and original beauty.

Featured today: Chaotic and Charming backdrop inspiration.


Black and white with vibrant color accents.
Paper chains, Sunday Comics paper chains, paper flowers,
tulle poms create a crazy, but gorgeous backdrop.


Stunningly beautiful tissue pom and
paper chain presentation.



Tissue poms, rosettes and inspirational words
make for a unique, astounding and whimsical display.


Tissue poms, paper lanterns and
crepe paper streamers make for
some serious charm.


6 comments :

Everglow Celebrations said...

LOVE them all! :)

A Blissful Nest said...

great idea and I love them all!!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
testing 1 said...

Thank you darling for the shout out and including me; I love the round up, they are some of my favorite parties!

Leslie said...

Great inspiration! I must say I am partial to that first one, though!

Belo Papel Comemorações Únicas said...

Beautiful!!
Kss,

Deliene
www.belopapel.com