Friday, March 11, 2011

S is for Shiny Super Star. P is for Party Perfection. Dazzling 114 {Christi, P is for Party}

Closing out shiny super star week with a BANG. SHA-ZAM!

The Seriously Shining 114: Christi, P is for Party

Christi is the brilliant party lover behind the "P if for Party" blog. She writes about real party inspiration along with tips, DIY projects, seasonal d├ęcor, recipes and many other unique and gorgeous ideas. I adore Christi because she not only blogs about gorgeous entertaining inspiration-but she is actually a chick that has amazing party styling and design skills. She is the real deal. Christi is smart, sunny and funny. And she has a Pug:) Totally adore this charming rock star. Kristy seriously crushes Christi.


Fascinating Christi trivia:

• favorite color? I honestly do not have a FAVORITE color, but I tend to lean towards all shades of green; from kelly to celadon.

• favorite team? Team Edward (I know Rebekah from A Blissful Nest said the same thing, but I agree!) and any Texas team!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows on top!

• party trend you are crushing on? Specialized food tables like a Biscuit Bar, Cereal Bar, Pie Table, etc.

• party trend you are so over? I don't want to hurt any feelings!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Ribbon

• do you wear Uggs? Only at home or if it is literally freezing outside! I have a pair of UGG slippers that are always on my feet when I'm at home.

• do you really exercise? Yes, I'm kind of a nut. I am at the gym 4-6 times a week. Lots of cardio and then Pilates Reformer and I just started Barre classes!

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non

• favorite holiday? Christmas, then Thanksgiving and then Valentine's Day!

• favorite smell? Dessert in the oven or any candle by LAFCO.

• do you color your hair? Yes, I am naturally blonde, but I still get hilites every 6 weeks or so.

• do you think you’re cool? LOL! Not at all.


Party Box Design said...

love her blog!!!

Laura { Eye Candy Event Details} said...

totally adorable that girl is! =)

Tini Posh said...

Love her blog!

A Blissful Nest said...

Just adore Christi!!

Frog Prince Paperie said...

Love Christi! She is always an inspiration! :)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Another sweetheart! I adore Christi and only wish we lived closer!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Y'all are too nice! Thank you for your sweet comments! I feel like I have a whole new group of friends over the last year and I so wish we could all meet!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Christi is oh so sweet!

Amanda at Shindig said...

So talented! Love her blog, too!