Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paper & Printable Princess Tuesday. Hip, Happening Heather. 111 {Heather, Chickabug}


Printable and Paper Princess 111: Heather, Chickabug

Heather has an amazing skill set. She is one seriously gifted graphic designer. She creates both printable and completed partyware designs. Her style is unique, whimsical and fresh. I am a huge fan of her style. Heather played for the East in the Tablescape Challenge and created the most ridiculously adorable coloring comic strips-EVER. Heather is clever, creative and charming. Shiny Super Star. Crushing hard on the Chickabug Chick:)

Deets:
{blog}
{shop}
{facebook}


Fascinating facts about Heather:)

• favorite color? Every color, honestly! I can never pick just one.


• favorite team? The only thing that I watch that involves teams is the Biggest Loser. ; )

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fruit! Whatever's locally grown and seasonal - apples, berries, peaches... yum!

• party trend you are crushing on? Professional photography. Does that count as a trend? It sure didn't happen at parties when I was little, that's for sure! But I love the idea of children seeing such beautiful photos later in life, remembering all the special details, and knowing that their birthday celebration truly was a special day.

• party trend you are so over? The flip side of my last answer: Photos where children are holding a pose in an immaculate set-up. Believe me, I'm all capturing the untouched details before the party, but come party time I'd rather see the kids dancing, playing, or even tearing everything up! : )

• favorite aisle in the craft store? The Martha Stewart section at Michael's, for sure.

• do you wear Uggs? No, but I do have the most ridiculous ever pair of pink sequined slippers that look kind of Ugg-like!

• do you really exercise? I have a green belt in Krav Maga and took a year of Bikram yoga... but since starting Chickabug, only my typing fingers have had ANY exercise at all!

• minivan or non minivan driving? Let's put it this way... when I finally got a four-door car, I thought THAT was enormous.

• favorite holiday? The weeks leading up to Christmas that are so full of cooking, decorating, and get-togethers with friends.

• favorite smell? Fresh air, coconuts, and the first few seconds after you walk into a Starbucks.

• do you color your hair? I used to dye it all sorts of unnatural shades but that was just a phase. Now I'm not going to dye it again until I have to (may that be as far from now as possible!).

• do you think you’re cool? Most days, the best I hope for is semi-put-together. ; )

3 comments :

Melissa C said...

Can't believe I wasn't a follow of Chickabug before today. I'm hooked now! Fantastic Etsy Shop!

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

she just rocks! =)

Heather - Chickabug said...

EEEE! Thank you so much, Kristy!! I'm so honored! I feel like I'm in the club now. ; ) Thank you, thank you! : )