Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On My Radar: Dazzling High Chair Decorations

Welcome to a shiny new series on my blog called "On my Radar." Basically, I will be featuring stuff and ideas that I think are devastatingly hip and happening:)

It's all in the presentation. I adore original and well thought out parties-down to the very last tiniest detail.

Charming and clever details never go unnoticed by true party lovas:)

Nothing is more adorable and polished than a beautifully decorated high chair for a little one's birthday. Perfect finishing touch that is often overlooked, but makes a world of difference.
Now...some serious cuteness...

 Way beyond charming. Made with love.


Ridiculously adorable. Times two.
{via Toni~ CPN}

So fabulous & French. Dreamy.
{via Chickabug}


Clever, simple, and seriously cute!


Fun & Festive


Sweet & seriously swoon worthy.
Poms and ribbon add so much charm.


High chair disguised as an
airplane. Nothing cuter.

8 comments :

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Officially dying over the airplane one!

Michelle@Everyday Celebrating said...

Thanks girl!
Here's a link to an airplane I created for my son to sit it on his birthday!
http://www.everydaycelebrating.com/2008/12/airplane-birthday.html

Unknown said...

High chair decor is how it all begins!!! :) Can't wait for future "On My Radar's"

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Super cute ideas, Kristy! Love them all!

Thanks for including my lil sis's project!

Melissa C said...

Love the new series, super cute!

Heather - Chickabug said...

Fab!! : ) I love the vintage high chair - it's so sweet.

Gwynn @ Gwynn Wasson Designs said...

OMG! Those tutu high chairs are too cute for words!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously cute stuff! The vintage photo with poms and satin bows is calling my name ; )