Monday, March 7, 2011

Setting the Mood for Shiny Super Star Week. 110 {Jamee, Setting the Mood}


Kicking off a Shiny Super Star week. These chicks seriously have it. Sparkling style and fabulous inspiration.

Setting the mood for the week with 110: Jamee, Setting the Mood

Jamee is ridiculoulsy and seriously talented. She is creative, clever and party gifted  in ways most people can only dream about. You may not know her because she is rarely online-but when she pops on to say "howdy" and to showcase her work-SHA-ZAM! She rules. She can plan and style extraordinary parties for a tiny gathering or an event for hundreds of peeps. She is a detail freak. Jamee is also hilariously funny. Totally crushing on  this Shiny Super Star. She puts me in the mood to party:) And to steal all her brilliant ideas:)

Deets:
{blog}
{cpn}

Fascinating Jamee trivia:)

favorite color? a wink to the pink but I love green...I can't imagine going outside and not seeing green.


• favorite team? The Indianapolis Colts. I have had the honor of being a part of several fundraisers that the Colts players have been involved in and they are class act guys on and off the field.

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream mmmmm!

• party trend you are crushing on? Kids parties that are done really well.

• party trend you are so over? Most balloons. I like the perfectly round large balloons but the rest of the balloons and balloon sculptures can shove it.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Paper aisle and bargain/dollar sections.

• do you wear Uggs? That's a big NOOOOO! I think they are ridiculous and shouldn't be worn unless it's below zero or you have huge cankles you want to hide.

• do you really exercise? Not like I should.

• minivan or non minivan driving? A big NOOOO to the minivan too! I'm an SUV girl.

• favorite holiday? Halloween & Christmas

• favorite smell? Fresh cut grass or anything clean.

• do you color your hair? Absolutely...are their any real blondes out there?

• do you think you’re cool? Yes...too cool for school.

8 comments :

Unknown said...

I can't even say how much I love Jamee! She is beyond talented, sweet, nice and a great friend! I'm so happy we are in the same city and I have opportunities to work with her/her company! She -- and "Setting The Mood" -- is a class act!

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

oooo - funny girl - I LOVE her! =)

testing 1 said...

Jamee is so awesomatic! And she just got 10 more Kool-Aid points for telling balloon sculptures to shove it!

Setting the Mood said...

Thanks Kristy! I'm crushing on YOU! I'm going to try to be better about posting more often and interacting with my fav blog gal pals! Thanks for the interview! You're the best!

Unknown said...

She is AMAZING-I heart her too!

Anonymous said...

She is too cool for school and has been since kindergarten!

The Party Muse said...

It makes no sense how much I love love love Jamee! I have a huge crush on her and her work :)

Anonymous said...

Jamee amazes me with each and every detail of her parties. Her ideas are incredible and she finds ways to create unbelievable parties.