Friday, November 26, 2010

Wrapping up Animal Week with a Fabulous Friday Crush. 40/365 Kristin {Hatter & Hare Events}


Hope you Turkey Day was beautiful and with minimal drama:)

Wrapping up my Wild Animal Crush Week Series with one seriously amazing chick.

Fabulous Friday Crush: Kristin, Hatter & Hare Events

Kristin is a rockstar even if she won't admit it. I stumbled upon her blog months ago and was immediatley head over heels in love with her. She is an amazing event planner and seriously crafty. Her blog is newer, but you need to folllow it. She is one to watch. She is clever, out of the box creative and offers up easy tutorials for many of the projects she creates. She styles outrageous parties and has an enormous amount of talent. She is super smart, witty & hilarious:) And her favorite color is aubergine...They don't come much cooler than that. Totally crushing on the Hatter & Hare chick.

Deets:
{blog}
{facebook}
{cpn}

Fascinating Kristin Trivia:)


• favorite color? Aubergine - not only a gorgeous color, but also fun to say!

• favorite team? I'm more into entertainment than sports. This is so five years ago, but remember the big Team Aniston/Team Jolie debate? I can't stand to see women tear each other down, so I voted for Team Brad...specifically the long-haired, Legends of the Fall version. Yum.

if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Calamari...grilled, fried, sauteed - it's all good to me!

• party trend you are crushing on? Embellished invitations - I'll never get tired of bling!

• party trend you are so over? Cupcakes - they've had their time.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? The paper aisle - I always seem to get inspired by the great color combinations and patterns I see there.

• do you wear Uggs? There is a restaurant near my house called the "Dynasty Buffet". One day my grandmother remarked that she would never eat at a place that had "nasty" in its' name. Following my sage grandmother's advice, I do not wear Uggs....far too close to "ugh" for me!

• do you really exercise? No, but I really think about it all the time!

• minivan or non minivan driving? No to the minivan. Much like religion and politics, the subject of owning a minivan is too divisive and therefore forbidden in my house.

• favorite holiday? St. Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish, but we always have a huge celebration because my sons (who are two years apart in age) were both born on March 17th. Weird - I know.

• favorite smell? Fresh Basil.

• do you color your hair? No. But one time when I was really mad at my then-boyfriend now-husband I pulled a Britney and cut it off and colored it red. Oh youth...

• do you think you’re cool? Nope. I don't think I'm hot either. Does that make me luke-warm?

3 comments :

Bird said...

Noooo! Tired of cupcakes??!
Kristin, how could you?!! That's like Easter bunny saying he does not like chocolate (or carrots?)...or some other more appropriate sweetie analogy...
:D

Hatter and Hare Events said...

Sorry Bird! Yet another cupcake shop recently opened in my town and I can't take it any more. I know it's not the cupcakes fault, but I am taking a stand for all of the other fabulous bakery treats that are being overshadowed by their diminutive counterparts! Do the cute, petite, sweet things always get to be the most popular? Wait... we're still talking about cupcakes right...okay, maybe I'm projecting a bit ;)!

Kristy - what an honor to be crushed on! Thanks for being such a supportive blog buddy!!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Another clever and Kool Chic!

325 to go, Miss Pug!