Monday, November 8, 2010

Besties Week Continues. Totally Aweso Pug Crush 22/365 {Jen, Blush Printables}


GOOD MONDAY MORNING! Besties week continues. If you missed the def of the Besties Crush Week idea, here's the recap:)
I am kicking off an "online besties" week-featuring cool and creative chicks and their online best bud:) I always find it interesting to see who pals around with who online..LOL! It is certainly an interesting and very real dynamic as the result of the social media explosion.

Crush on Blush 22/365: Jen, Blush Printables


Jen is seriously creative. She is a gifted graphics and printable designer. She specializes in bespoke designs for life's most important events. She designs gorgeous and unique wedding invitations. She also offers beautiful printables for every other occasion and holiday. She is clever and hilarious. She is a world traveler-just got back from Thailand. She is a team playa, more importantly, she plays for the East:) She is amazing and totally aweso. Adore her and tune in tomorrow to meet her online Bestie:) Today's crush is on the Blush.

Deets:
{web}
{etsy}
{blog}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}
Fascinating Jen Trivia:

• favorite color? Hmm, this is a tough one! I LOVE pink, but right now I'm also loving grey. Can I pick two??

• favorite team? The STEELERS. I bleed black and gold.

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza. Hands down. It's the best food there is!

• party trend you are crushing on? Cake bunting. LoveloveLOVE the way this looks, and it's SO easy to make!

• party trend you are so over? I'm skipping this question because there isn't a party trend I dislike!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? PAPER I can spend hours in the paper aisles comparing different textures, sizes, and patterns.

• do you wear Uggs? Sure do.

• do you really exercise? Is this some kind of trick question??? I bought an elliptical this past summer, and it's the BEST clothes drying rack I've ever owned.

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non. I love my Focus! (I call her FoFo)

• favorite holiday? It's a toss up between Halloween & Christmas. I love going all out with decorations for both holidays. Christmas in my house is pretty glammy.. lots of purples, golds and sparkles. I start decorating the day after Thanksgiving!! For Halloween I like everything to look spooky. Lots of skulls and tombstones, ravens and spiderwebs.

• favorite smell? Right now I'm crushing on pumpkin spice candles from Yankee candles. My whole house smells like a pumpkin pie!!

• do you color your hair? It's highlighted, so yes I do!

• do you think you’re cool? Without me, you're just aweso.

 

6 comments :

JC's Loft said...

I see why you have a crush...love her printables!

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Jen is awesome! Love her!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

She's MEANT TO BE my bestie b/c she likes pizza and that's what most people think my site is about :)

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Where do you find all of these Super Kool Chics? Another awesome lady!

Only 343 to go!

Unknown said...

Was just introduced to Jen's cool printables! very crush-worthy!!

Bird said...

LOL LOVE it, Pug!!

Especially the aweso answer!! :D
XOXO