Wednesday crush 24/365: Jenny, Hank + Hunt
I simply adore Jenny. She designs and creates mesmerizing fabric garlands. I.love.these.garlands. Beautiful, charming and unique. I lose sleep over her work. I often refer to her as "Garland Girl." LOL..She also creates coordinating gorgeous fabric party accessories. Jenny is also a vintage lover, a handmade party peep, and an extraordinary party stylist. She plays for the West. No comment about that..
She is gracious, grateful, sweet, beyond talented and smooth as butta. Serious crush on the Garland Girl.
Fascinating Jenny trivia:
• favorite color? Martha Stewart blue.
• favorite team? Team Edward...not the sparkly kind...it's a running joke in my house, my hubby's name is Ed.
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? My father-in-law's tacos al pastor... Or any of his Mexican food for that matter!
• party trend you are crushing on? Vintage furniture like buffets and tables being used outside.
• party trend you are so over? Uber matchy matchy and perfectly symmetrical balanced dessert tables...I like more variety.
• favorite aisle in the craft store? Martha's.
• do you wear Uggs? No. I'm a wedges kind of girl...boots, sandals, everything.
• do you really exercise? Um...I used to be good, but not for like two years.
• minivan or non minivan driving? Definately non-minivan driving.
• favorite holiday? Christmas. I'm crazy nuts, the decor, Ella and Dino (Dean Martin) come out early November. I'm gonna try to restrain myself and decorate for Thanksgiving. Outlook...not likely.
• favorite smell? Gardenia.
• do you color your hair? Yep, since I was fifteen. Just did dark red.
• do you think you’re cool? Nope. I'm never been one of the popular kids...but I'm way more fun! ;)