Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kicking off Besties Week of Pug Crushes. 20/365 {Melissa, Truly Chic Inspirations}



Welcome to the Saturday Edition of the Pug Crush-Experiment in Nice.

I am kicking off an "online besties" week-featuring cool and creative chicks and their online best bud:) I always find it interesting to see who pals around with who online..LOL! It is certainly an interesting and very real dynamic as the result of the social media explosion.

Crushing on 20/365: Melissa, Truly Chic Inspirations

I met Melissa a few months back. She is super sweet and always supportive of other party girls. She plays for the East-HOLLA:) Melissa blogs about all things party. She loves to entertain, DIY projects, baking, and plan parties-a girl after my own heart-except for the baking;)


Melissa has teamed up with an online bestie for a beautiful cause. They will be collecting holiday family favorite sweets recipes from party peeps and arranging them into a downloadable cookbook which will be sold online. 100% of the net proceeds from these Sweet Cookbooks will be donated to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

Please contact Melissa if you have a dessert recipe to share for this touching and beautiful cause. Very sweet, indeed. Sweet crush on Melissa and her ridiculously amazing party skills and an even more enormous crush on her for teaming up with another party girl for such an extraordinary cause. Totally love and adore her.


Deets:
{blog}
{cpn}
{facebook}
{twitter}

Fascinating facts about Melissa:

• favorite color? Pink


• favorite team? Boston Red Soxs

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cereal- almost any type

• party trend you are crushing on? Cake Bunting

• party trend you are so over? hard question for me... would have to say anything "basic"

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Baking aisle

• do you wear Uggs? No... (I live in the Sunshine State.)

• do you really exercise? Yes, I love to jog

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non-minivan, (but I do have baby fever just turned 26)

• favorite holiday? Christmas

• favorite smell? Anything Pumpkin

• do you color your hair? yes...highlights

• do you think you’re cool? Yep! Maybe not as cool as the Glittery Purple Pug.

7 comments :

Carrie said...

Melissa rocks, if I do say so myself!! She's kind, creative, and definitely a hard worker! :)

Melissa C said...

Yay! So excited to be crushed on! Thank you ;)

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

Awesome idea with the cookbook, girls!!!! St Jude is our families charity we donate to yearly! I will definitely submit a recipe!! Very cool!!!

Lisa Fliehman said...

Congrats Melissa!! I luv ya blogger bud!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome project! If I had any baking skills to speak of I would submit a recipe lol ; )

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Another Super Kool Chic which I love to follow on Twitter! So sweet and even Kooler for the charity donation!

Yo, Pugster! 345 to go! Yeah!

Unknown said...

she is very sweet! and so supportive! I can't relate to the jogging ;o) but I heart baking and pumpkin too!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!