Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Pug Crush Experiment in Nice. 25/365 {Sharon, Cupcakes & Cutlery}

{11/11: Extra crush. Today we all crush on Veterans. Beyond courageous. Beyond grateful.}




Photobucket


Totally crushing today on the Charming Cupcakes & Cutlery Chick. She is the bestie of Jenny {Hank + Hunt} featured yesterday.

Crush 25/365: Sharon, Cupcakes & Cutlery

Sharon is friendly, creative, clever and she just makes me laugh. From her bio "Some women like shoes, I enjoy a well designed, coordinating party pack," LOL. Come on, you have to be smitten already! Sharon finds cool stuff and party inspiration and shares with the world. She also is an incredibly amazing party stylist. She styles ridiculously gorgeous photo shoots.She often collaborates with her bestie on these shoots. She plays for the West. No comment on that.
She hosts Inspiration Board Challenges on her blog monthly-yours truly is this month's contestant. Holla! Sharon crushes on cupcakes, cutlery and all things party. And she loves junk food. I totally crush on her:)

Deets:
{blog}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Sharon trivia:

• favorite color? orange


• favorite team? Hot Dog on a Stick (if you wear matching uniforms, you are a team)

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? pizza

• party trend you are crushing on? donuts (totally not sucking up to Kristy!)

• party trend you are so over? Plain old dessert tables. I'm not suggesting we don't do them, but we must be able to be more creative with them...do you hear my wheels cranking?

• favorite aisle in the craft store? the adhesive aisle. I have an irrational fear of running out mid project so I over-buy.

• do you wear Uggs? Do we really need Uggs in CA? No. So I wear them about twice a year when it's really cold. They really are like a hug for your feet though!

• do you really exercise? ha!

• minivan or non minivan driving? non-minivan!

• favorite holiday? Christmas. I adore buying gifts for other people. And I love all the holiday gift guides that come out in magazines.

• favorite smell? pine

• do you color your hair? um, yeah I do. It takes a lot of work to be naturally beautiful. ;)

• do you think you’re cool? duh. To be said like a teenager with a slight eye roll.


6 comments :

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I do love Sharon! She is super-fab and funny and I wish we were neighbors!

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

Hot dog on a stick? I just laughed so hard I had tears. That's why I love you!

And ... If Chris and Sharon are having a block party I wanna live in that neighborhood too!!!

Kori Clark said...

Yay! SO glad to see Sharon! She is a doll and I love the EYEROLL answer. She is quite cool!!

JC's Loft said...

That makes me feels so much better that someone else's fav. aisle is the adhesive section to, ha!

Unknown said...

the adhesive section never even crossed my mind, so funny!!! love it!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Love this Super Kool Chic! I'm definitely a new fan of hers!

You have great taste, my glittery friend! Can you believe only 340 to go?!? Fab!