Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Style Pug Confetti Crush 34/365 {Rosemarie, Home Confetti}


Happy Saturday!

Crushing on 34/365: Rosemarie, Home Confetti

Rosemarie has a new blog about all things entertaining. She blogs to provide inspiration and "real life" ideas to embellish and enhance your home entertaining-to throw some confetti into the everyday home life. She has an amazing eye for style and for the unique. She styles beautiful parties of her own. She is sweet, smart and creative..And, O.M.P. (oh my purple) she had a purple themed wedding. Enough said. Beyond crushing on the the Home Confetti Girl.

Deets:
{blog}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Rosemarie Trivia:)

• favorite color? Purple... Really! I'm not just saying that to get brownie points! I had a purple-themed wedding!


• favorite team? NY Yankees (still need to represent although I'm living in CO now!)

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I scream for ice cream!

• party trend you are crushing on? The hanging fabric, lace swags being used as backdrops... SO pretty!

• party trend you are so over? My kids still get those old school "loot bags"... what I refer to as "kiddie litter." All those little plastic toys break and get dumped in the garbage, usually that same day!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? the "$1" bin aisle--amazing what you find there and the ideas it inspires!

• do you wear Uggs? NO! They look like martian boots!

• do you really exercise? I actually do! It really helps me unwind... and a good reason to get away from the computer!

• minivan or non minivan driving? NON minivan.

• favorite holiday? Do friends' birthdays count as a holiday?? I always love the opportunity to create something custom and personal for a friend.

• favorite smell? Anything with cinammon coming from the kitchen

• do you color your hair? Just started about a year ago to cover the grays

• do you think you’re cool? My 4-year old twin girls do, and that's all that matters to me! :)


4 comments :

The Party Muse said...

This is so my new favorite, blog! LOVE! I hate "kiddie litter" too, lol so funny.

Melissa C said...

Love her blog!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

'kiddie litter'...it's funny because it's true :)

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Thanks for the intro to this Super Kool Chic! LOVE the Kiddie Litter! So true!

331 to go, my fabulous purple friend!