Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twirlie Whirlie Wednesday. Canadian Crushing on 31/365 {Shannon, Twirlie Whirlies}


International week in full force. Welcome to Twirlie Whirlie Wednesday.

Crushing on the Pinwheel Princess today.

Creative Canadian Crush 31/365: Shannon {Twirlie Whirlies}

Shannon is witty, creative and a serious-I mean SERIOUS-paper girl. She designs and creates unique handmade paper party accessories. She is def the first person that comes to my mind for fabulous paper pinwheels. They are simply beautiful, whimsical and one-of-a-kind.  I cannot believe how many different variations and designs of pinwheels she has created. Awesome beyond. She also creates handmade party favors, cupcake toppers, buntings, hats, ribbon wands and about a million other things I don't even know about. She has some serious paper crafting skills. And she loves parties! She is clever, hilarious and a ray of sunshine:) Totally Pug Crushing on The Pinwheel Princess. She's cool..Even if she won't admit it:)

Deets:
{shop}
{etsy}
{etsy2}
{artfire}
{blog}
{twitter}


Fascinating Facts about Shannon:

favorite color? Red

favorite team? Not sure if you mean a sports team (*blech*) or one of the more famous "teams" so I am choosing the latter - Team Jacob, of course!


if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Popcorn.


party trend you are crushing on? Paper straws (and those cute little straw flags, too!)


party trend you are so over? I think I am done with the water bottle labels.


favorite aisle in the craft store? Paper and cardstock. LOVE!


do you wear Uggs? No


do you really exercise? No, and I don't claim to either!


minivan or non minivan driving? Uggh - you had to ask. Enough said.


favorite holiday? All of them!

favorite smell? I am seriously smell sensitive. I won't stick my nose into something out of curiousity - it has to already be present in the atmosphere. I do love the smell of Starbuck's!


do you color your hair? Not anymore. I coloured my hair for 20 years needlessly but stopped when I was trying to become pregnant 4 years ago. I was pleasantly surprised to discover I had NO GREY! I've been au naturel ever since.


do you think you’re cool? No. Absolutely not.



5 comments :

JC's Loft said...

Oh I love paper straws to...don't know what about them, but they just add that little touch to a party : )

Paula

Caren said...

ummm.. shanon.. you ARE cool. cause i wouldnt talk to you if you werent.. lmao. kidding. of course i would. cause you are kind of a GENIOUS!

Kori Clark said...

I love her!! Great post, great crush, super sweet, and greatest pinwheels EVER!

A Blissful Nest said...

Oh how I love her and have used her items for parties and they are FANTASTIC!!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Miss Twirlie Whirlies...you can't help but be a Super Kool Chic when you LOVE pinwheels!

A lovely number 31! Miss Puggy...334 to go!