Monday, November 22, 2010

The Pug Has Left the Building....

It's official..Effective immediately, the glitter factory is CLOSED.

My store is closed and I will not be accepting any orders for several weeks {at least}.

I am working round the clock on the East Coast vs. West Coast Tablescape Challenge and the auction to benefit Project Night Night.

I will be freaking out   working on a million little details to get the East Coast Tablescape into sweet, glittery shape.

Stay tuned for Challenge Updates..It is going to be a ridiculously amazing few weeks:)

9 comments :

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Lili said...

cant wait to see!!!

Leslie said...

I'm so giddy with excitement! I can't wait to see everything put together!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Looking forward to it!

LilBuckarooDesigns said...

Okay you have talked a big game...now I CANNOT wait to see what you all came up with :)

Melissa C said...

soooo excited about the challenge coming together!!

JC's Loft said...

Oh yay! Can't wait to see : )

Paula

Ivona@SugarsticksParties said...

Sounds like you will have your hands full! Look forward to seeing more of the challenge :)

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Good Luck Kristy! I know your tablescape will be phenomenal!!!!