Thursday, November 25, 2010

The week of the Bird...Crushing on Turkey and the other Bird {Bird Craft Parties} 39/365

 

Welcome to the Animal Week ,Thanksgiving Day Edition of the Pug Crush. Most us will have a fabulous day filled with family, friends and a whole lotta turkeys. Turkey seriously rocks! I can think of no one more fitting chick to crush on today than The Other Bird...

Turkey Day Edition crush 39/365: Bird, Bird Craft Parties

Bird is extraordinary. She designs and creates unique and fabulous printables.  Her designs stand apart from the printable party pack. She blogs about all things party. She features party tricks and tips, provides excellent tutorials and she is one seriously crafty chick. Gorgeous and genius ideas and is an amazing party stylist. The parties she hosts are whimsical, original and astounding. She has been featured all over the web and world. She lives in France:) She is extremely talented, super smart and sweet. Proud to call her a friend. Totally crushing on the Bird on Turkey Day.

Deets:

{web}
{etsy}
{blog}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating facts about Bird:

• favorite color? pink


• favorite team? my family

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Easy! Chocolate

• party trend you are crushing on? Vintage Anything, Wizard of Oz, Princesses and Knights

• party trend you are so over? Candy Shoppe!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Ribbons and Candy Jars (yes, my craft store is kind enough to stock those!)

• do you wear Uggs? Ugg-huh!!!

• do you really exercise? I think about it everyday, and everyday I find some excuse to postpone it...so, No!

• minivan or non minivan driving? a scooter! Does that count?

• favorite holiday? St Tropez

• favorite smell? Several: My children's hair, husband's $5 aftershave, baking bread or cake, rain on hot tarmac, bacon, garlic or onions frying...

• do you color your hair? Yep!

• do you think you’re cool? Nope! But I guess if I said yes, then that would be reeeeeally uncool, huh? So I'm hoping this is a double-bluff... :D



8 comments :

Bird said...

Pugsy!! My Love!!!
Firstly Happy Thanksgiving!!!

THANK YOU for your sweet words!! I'm blushing!! You've just made my day! :D

btw, the St Tropez thing was not to be clever...it was real "British" interpretation of the word "Holiday" - The penny only dropped weeks later....LOL

Sweet hugs XOXO
Bird

Unknown said...

Luv Bird! Glad to see so many fabulous women getting crushed on!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Anonymous said...

Yes...this bird has some serious talent!!! AND...she is one of my BEST bloggy buddies!! How could we not be?? Our favorite color is PINK and we are both feathered friends (: Great crush!!! xoxo

Tini Posh said...

Perfect Bird Crush!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love that little Birdie! She's definately cool and all around awesome!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

She really is a great gal! Great to see her featured!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Jane said...

I'm crushing on her too:) Blush!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

An amazingly talented Super Kool Chic!

{I'm back!} Only 326 crushes to go!