Saturday, November 27, 2010

Super Stamping Saturday Crush 41/365 {Kristin, Stampin' Fanatic}


Crushing on different Kristins two days in a row. Holla! Today, 41/365, a rubber stamping lova:)

Pug Crush 41/365: Kristin, Stampin' Fanatic

I love the look of handstamped everything, but cannot seem to stamp without having the rectangular border of the stamp show up on my work. Perhaps I put too much ink, or press too hard...whatever it is..stamps and I are not besties. I stand in awe of Kristin and her stamping masterpieces. She describes herself as a "crazed stamper." L.O.L. She is ridiculously talented in stamping cards and gifts. Her works are beautiful and one-of-a-kind. She also creates adorable partyware. She is supportive and sweet.  I crush hard on the crazed, talented rubber stamping chick. She rocks. And stamps:)

Deets:

{etsy}
{blog}
{cpn}
{facebook}

Fascinating Kristin trivia:)

· favorite color? Orange...so much so that my kitchen is orange from head to toe ;)

· favorite team? Detroit Red Wings... I'm from Hockeytown, what can I say?!

· if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mexican. YUM.

· party trend you are crushing on? Bumblee Bees & Pom Poms... I started planning my daughters 2nd birthday about 2 months after her first! ;)

· party trend you are so over? Kiddie characters... Dora, Elmo, etc. I love them, they just aren't my style for a party!

· favorite aisle in the craft store? Stamps! ;)

· do you wear Uggs? No. I wish I could afford some! Haha.

· do you really exercise? Heck no. Not even gonna lie.

· minivan or non minivan driving? No minivan. Never ever. Ever.

· favorite holiday? Valentine's Day!

· favorite smell? Fresh cut grass

· do you color your hair? Oh yes. I have to hide the grays somehow ;)

· do you think you’re cool? Nah. I'm just a chick who does what she loves. :)

6 comments :

Carrie said...

Adorable!! (Except this Blues fan has to give a little "booooo" to your Red Wings comment...but it's all in fun!)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

another great crush...
Think of the 'portfolio' you are putting together for all of us!??! Can't even put a $$ on it!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Awwww, thanks SO much Kristy!!

Words cannot express how much it means to me to be your Pug Crush! :)

And, you may be rocking your stamps if you're getting a line ;)

You're the best, your mission in niceness is really amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Kristin is too sweet, I'd love to join you in crushing on her!

And since I'm a hockey girl too... born and raised a Pens fan... I'm not at all phased by her Red Wings support. They need all the support they can get NAH NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO!!! ; )

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Aww, thanks Jill. But BOO on you being a Pens fan :P

And same goes for that Blues comment up there!! ;)

You guys just don't know where it's AT!

Ps. I HAVE to love the Wings- my MIL has worked for them since hubby was a wee one ;)

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Another Super Kool Chic! Go Red Wings!

Glittery Pug has 324 to go!