Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Coolness Crush Week begins. Mod Podge Monday 43/365 {Amy, Mod Podge Rocks}

Kicking off Random Coolness Week...Random Coolness week, you ask? This week I am crushing on those unique & creative ladies that offer something special and not very often seen. No way to group them with others, so I am devoting a random chick week to these fabulous and interesting women.

Starting off this fun filled week-Mod Podge Monday

Crush 43/365: Amy, Mod Podge Rocks

Amy is clever. Amy is creative. She sews, she knits and decoupages-Amy is a Mod Podge Master-me, not so much. Amy has a witty and charming blog devoted to all things decoupage- Mod Podge Rocks. Spend five seconds over there and you will be instantly inspired to Mod Podge something. The creative uses and designs she comes up with are simply magical. She offers tips and tricks for first time Mod Podge users, as well as for more experienced ladies. She is also ridiculously witty. Oh, and she adores pugs!
One more special thing to note about Amy....She is a rockstar-she has thousands of fans, followers, likers, etc., but she she is gracious, grateful and kind. She answers tweets, emails, posts and comments-which, sadly,  you rarely see these days. I crush on her mad Modge Podge skills, I crush even more on the class and kindness of the girl behind the glue.

Deets:
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Random Amy Trivia:)

• favorite color? Blue.


• favorite team? You mean like Team Edward from Twilight? Or stuff with a ball or bat? I don't know anything about mainstream sports. I like the lesser known car racing and cycling.

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pumpkin bread. If I were a loaf of it, I would eat my own arm.

• party trend you are crushing on? highly decorated and delicious cupcakes with flags.

• party trend you are so over? photo booth.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Currently it's the paint aisle, because I'm obsessed with spray paint.

• do you wear Uggs? No, but I wear Roxy boots that are furry lined and have a bird on the side. They are cousins to Uggs.

• do you really exercise? I do! I'm a runner. Have to keep those crafty muscles toned.

• minivan or non minivan driving? No minivan for me. I drive a highly tuned Audi S4 wagon. It's the fastest grocery getter in town. I love fast cars.

• favorite holiday? Halloween!

• favorite smell? Demeter brownie perfume. Or punkin bread. It's a tie.

• do you color your hair? Yes, the same color that it already is but with a little punch. My hair got blah in my twenties.

• do you think you’re cool? Unfortunately anyone who likes Star Wars as much as I do probably isn't cool. But my dogs think I'm pretty hip, so I'm okay with that.