Friday, November 5, 2010

19/365 PP crushes on PP {Kori, Paper & Pigtails}

The Fabulous Friday Edition of the Pug Crush-Experiment in Nice. Kristy Krushes on Kori.

Crushing on 19/365: Kori, Paper & Pigtails

Kori is a busy chick. She is here, there, and everywhere spreading graphic and printable fabulousness around the world. She is an amazing graphic designer. We are thrilled to have her over at the CPN as our illustrator. She rocks it. Her products and printables are unique, adorable and totally shine. Oh, and she has some serious party planning skills. And, this gifted graphics girlfriend cracks. me. up..and she totally knows why.....xoxo. I simply adore Kori. The PP totally crushes on PP:)

Deets:
{blog}
{etsy}
{web}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Kori Trivia:)
• favorite color? Yellow - by far

• favorite team? I grew up an LSU tiger, married a Florida Gator, but honestly, I like getting together with friends and family much more than I care about the outcome of a college game

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? an assortment of cheeses and crackers

• party trend you are crushing on? ummm, how about printables...

• party trend you are so over? Parties that aren't age appropriate. Unless your one year old has a large number of older guests, you probably don't need a table full of candy and a table full of breakable decorations for a 3 year old's birthday is asking for trouble.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Every Single One...I do however know my place is with drawing and painting...crafting never turns out how I imagine

• do you wear Uggs? No. I live in Fl, so I find them a bit ridiculous, no matter the "season"

• do you really exercise? does chasing a 3 year old and 10 month old count? Then yep...all the time

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non.

• favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, it's the most relaxed holiday I remember growing up, when you just celebrated being together and eating, and yes...I celebrate eating

• favorite smell? My Grandad WD's vegetable soup simmering on the stove

• do you color your hair? yes, I would love to say no, but it's no longer a choice

• do you think you’re cool? I try to be...but somehow always end up saying something incredibly dorky and I give myself away

 

19 comments :

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I completely agree with her comment about the party trend she's totally over. I'm all for age-appropriate!!

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Kori is awesome and cool! Uggs or no Uggs!

Leslie said...

Great Pug crush! I'm totally with her on celebrating eating...so much so that I dedicate (nearly) every Friday to it on my blog!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Love You Kori!! xoxo

Tini Posh said...

Kori is super sweet..her work..fabulous!!

Melissa C said...

Kori is such a sweetheart!!!

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Love Kori!!!!! Yippee!!!!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

TOTALLY agree about the age appropriate parties. It's so annoying when parties for babies are super serious looking. What a snooze.

Kori Clark said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the crush Kristy! You know this PP crushes on that PP too!! Thanks for not spilling why I amuse you! LOL xoxo

Andrea S. said...

Kori rocks! She is my faorite graphic and printables designer by far!

jen said...

Kori is awesome!

Unknown said...

Love Kori!!! This is so fun to learn these facts about her, great interview, VERY fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Kori too and miss seeing her bright smile. She is wonderfully talented and her work is a memory you will talk about years down the road.

Bobbie C from the block

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

Kori is the coolest. We are "alternate universe/Siamese twins besties" foreveeerrr! ;)

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

I heart Kori. Her style is refreshing and she could be the nicest, most helpful person I don't know in real life. :)

Carrie said...

Another great choice!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, I'm crushin' on Kori, too!!! She's a new one for me...hadn't seen her work until this post. LOVE it! I'm now her newest follower...can't wait to see more! Thanks for the intro to yet another fab girl, Kristy! :)

Paula {JustABiteDesserts.com} said...

Had the great pleasure of working with Kori on my son's recent bar mitzvah. We left no detail unturned and it was all so SUPER! I will post some photos at Just a Bite Desserts soon!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Super Kool Chic with a whole lot of talent!

Hey, PP...only 346 to go!