Monday, December 20, 2010

Kicking off Serious Stationery Chick Week, Paper Crush 64/365 {Stacy, InkSpot Workshop}

Kicking off Serious Stationery {with an "e"} Chick Week.  These are the amazing designing girls that actually work with paper. Real, live, tangible finished products. Paper Chicks are few and far between in this printable dominated market. I am always thrilled to find the ladies that still offer unique, hand crafted paper goods.

Monday's crush is major, 64/365: Stacy, InkSpot Workshop

Stacy is a major paper player. Her designs are fresh, funky and fabulous. She designs social stationery {with an "e"} and she also designs unique partyware. She is the real-io deal-io. She also has shop #2, Fire Hydrant Press, which is devoted to designs for dog lovas-totally true and totally adorable! Her work is spectacular. She is funny, brilliant and gifted. I am a fan-I adore Stacy and her work. What I adore even more is...the envelopes. This paper chick actually lines envelopes-color and pattern coordinated to the invitation or stationery.  I lose sleep over these envelopes. Beyond love. Totally crushing on the Paper Crafting & Envelope Lining Goddess.

Deets:
{shop}
{shop #2}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Stacy trivia:)

• favorite color? Bubble Gum PINK



• favorite team? Not too terribly into sports, but since I am originally from Cleveland, OH ...I would have to say the Indians and the Browns


• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza, everything but anchovies please.


• party trend you are crushing on? Using indoor furniture outside, such as antique sidebars, buffet tables and curio cabinets for party food buffets.


• party trend you are so over? Candy Buffets. I ♥ candy just as much as the next girl but really can't wait to see what the "next big thing" is going to be:)


• favorite aisle in the craft store? Scrap booking "stuff" although I am not a scrap booker I just love all the pretty patterned papers, stamps, and other doo dads.


• do you wear Uggs? I do not own a pair but do have Ugg Envy.


• do you really exercise? I do now! What's my secret? Simply adopt a puppy! If I don't take the little guy on a productive long walk in the morning, he will not let me get any work done the rest of the day. How's that for motivation to exercise?


• minivan or non minivan driving? I'm an SUV gal


• favorite holiday? Christmas


• favorite smell? Blooming Magnolia trees here in the South


• do you color your hair? Do you call hi lights coloring? I call it "putting the natural blonde back into my hair:) "


• do you think you’re cool? Absolutely! but when it comes to today's music, I'm a complete nerd, just ask my husband.

8 comments :

Unknown said...

we are crushing on the same trend!!! this is my fave week yet- lol!!!

super talented!

Unknown said...

I love Stacy!! She's so creative!

PS: BOOOOO to the Browns (Pittsburgh, represent!) and there is NOTHING cool about today's music so I'm positive that Stacy is even cooler than she thinks!!

Inkspot Workshop said...

Aw, thanks so much for the hugs and kisses:) Right back at all of you!

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

Stacy ROCKS! Big fan of hers! - love the fact that she is from the BUCKEYE state - yay!

Melissa C said...

I adore Stacy & her work!

Gina said...

Holla Stacy! :) Much love for the paper peeps!

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Stacy is awesome! Whoo Hoo!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I dig Stacy (and not just because we have the same name)!!