Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Very Special Christmas Gift




Once in awhile you get a gift that is so amazing, you just have to share..This special gift was under my tree Christmas morning. Custom created for me-The Purple Pug- by the Head Monkey (who is also my sissy) of Monkey See Monkey Do Art Studio . Can't wait for my 2010 studio reorganization and design to showcase these dazzling pictures. Thanks JoJo-love you and your awe-inspiring arty talent.
I am in mad, passionate love with these canvases..or it is canvi? LOL!

3 comments :

Vera D. said...

These are awesome! She painted these??! Wow!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks. Yes, she has quite the talent. She has her own art studio for lessons, parties and other exciting stuff. www.mymonkeystudio.com. I wish she lived closer so we could partner up:)

Tiffany @ Fizzy Party said...

What a perfect gift. Your sister is so talented.