Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Real Party Joshua's Little Prince Party

My favorite client is an extraordinary Mom who loves to throw a smashing party. And she does..At least once a month:) This party was for her son, Joshua, who was turning one. This was the first time I had the honor of working with this client and we started off a wonderful working relationship and a very special friendship. When you choose a person to make your handmade party goods, you are entering into a relationship. You out your trust and dreams into someone's hands and that is not something I take lightly or for granted. There are a million places a person can buy partyware from. It is always an honor when someone chooses me to have a part in important milestones and celebrations. I cherish my clients and I love my job more than I could ever put into words.







Felt Crowns embellish Chinese Take Out Boxes.



Felt Confetti adds a unique, whimsical accent.



No comments :