Thursday, December 10, 2009

Real Party: Jacqueline's Pink Monkeys, Giraffes & Elephants 1st Birthday

Pink & Chocolate Brown were the overall color palette.
Monkey, Giraffes and Elephants everywhere!
Handcrafted cupcake toppers-the perfect finishing
touch to these cupcakes.


J Mama shares my insane love of cellophane
favor bags. For these bags, I custom made the toppers
and filled the bags with pink rock candy sticks, pink
Kool-Aid, pink animal crackers, pink mini marshmallows,
and handmade mini coloring books.



Magic Monkey Wand for the Birthday Princess



The sweet party monkey cake and cupcakes.



Precious Keepsake about the Birthday Girl




This sweet pink event was held for an adorable little lady named Jacqueline. Her Mom is my hero. She plans every party about a year in advance and I adore her for that. For Jacqueline's Very First Birthday Party we did a theme of Pink & Chocolate Brown Monkeys and threw in some pink Giraffes and Elephants for even more fun. Lots of pink, lots of glitter and lots of fun. We both had a fabulous time planning this one and J Mom did another phenomenal job. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment :

Kate said...

I love it! This was exactaly the theme I was thinking for my baby girls 1st Birthday! Where did you get the decorations? I know you said you made some of them - did you make all of them?