Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do Art Studio

Getting studio picture perfect for an art party


One of my supa sisters, Joie, runs an amazing art studio in Florida. She teaches art and technique to kids and she throws some of the most amazing parties I have ever seen. We often collaborate on ideas, themes and clients. Monkey love, art and parties are in our DNA. Her studio is an extraordinary showcase of her talent and what she offers. I love when she uses my creations for her parties:) We are soul sisters for sure, but I am wittier & funnier. Just don't tell her that:)




Custom Centerpiece Flags are an original,
fun way to create a tablescape


Felt confetti accents a tablescape showcase
of a Starry Night painting & supplies






Hanging decor adds an element of
whimsy. These will be available for sale
in my shop very soon.




Custom Banners add a perfect finishing touch




No comments :