Adding some spice into the every day crush, 76/365: Morgan, Pepper Design Blog
Morgan is the clever mastermind behind the fun, fresh and fabulous Pepper Design Blog. She blogs about all things modern-decorating, DIY, fashion and entertaining. She offers inspiration for the "inner design guru" in each of us! LOL-Love that! Lots of brilliant tips, ideas, DIY projects and inspiration. Morgan is super sweet, friendly, stylish and supportive. She def spices up my day. Totally crushing.Deets:
Fascinating Morgan trivia:)
favorite color? Hmmm tough one. I've always been a 'warm' rather than a 'cool' tone of girl so I'd have to say anything in the burgundy, rose, raspberry color range makes my day.
• favorite team? USC is my team through and through. I love to watch college football when my alma mater is playing and try to make at least one game a year in the coliseum. Fight on.
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oh man! I would say nutella because I can attack it by the jar full, but I might actually be able to survive off of something a teeny bit healthier. My current pregnancy craving is everything butternut squash.
• party trend you are crushing on? Vintage finds. Party decor/images that I'm drawn to now include mis-matched tea cups & plates, mason jars full of candles, knit doiles and antique furniture re-purposed as food displays, tables, you name it. (Though that's probably the opposite of my home design aesthetic...)
• party trend you are so over? Crepe paper. Blog world readers wouldn't even dream of it but it's crazy how many people still rely on 'party stores' to decorate for an event.
• favorite aisle in the craft store? I have to choose? I can't. I love each aisle equally.
• do you wear Uggs? Oh I love my uggs. This time of year you can often find me in a pair walking our puppy (he's not really a puppy any more) after the sun has set.
• do you really exercise? Now that I'm almost 8 months pregnant I'm highly motivated to fit in that extra yoga class or walk said pup around the block five more times. My favorite tip is to fit in a few wall squats and calf exercises while brushing my teeth each morning and night (seriously).
• minivan or non minivan driving? No minivan. I will squish as many kids as humanly possible (legally, of course) in any other car before I purchase a minivan. ;)
• favorite holiday? Christmas! The decorations, delicious meals, time with family, anything with the words 'hot chocolate' or 'fireplace' in it - the coziness of the holiday is enveloping.
• favorite smell? For the house I love scents with spice (it's the Christmas getting ready in me) or vanilla. For me (and the hubby) nothing tops the fresh/spicy scent of men's deodorant, mmmmm.
• do you color your hair? No - au naturale.
• do you think you’re cool? Maybe not in the traditional sense, but sure! Why not.