Kicking off a week of serious, ridiculous, devastatingly fabulous, shiny super star crushes.
Devastatingly Charming Number 80: Brittany, One Charming Party
I am a lova of all things Brittany. I have been charmed by her since the very second I gazed upon her work. I have been following her shine for several years and she continues to amaze and inspire me. Brittany is an event planner with a twist of fabulous. Her focus is on stellar and meaningful children's parties. She blogs about parties, crafts, tips and tricks for entertaining. She is extremely creative and clever. She is a lover of handmade. The children's events she designs are stunningly gorgeous, but also designed for actual children. She always plans activities that are realistic, fun and engaging for the kids. She works alongside Sara-who is another unbelievable party rockstar. Electric & dynamite duo for sure.
One Charming Party recently started offering digital party plan packages in their shop. I cannot find the words to describe how beautiful and inspirational these downloadable party kits are. These party kits contain unique ideas, tutorials, recipes, sources, printables and ridiculous inspiration. The photos are epic. Nicole Hill Gerulat RULES!
Totally, madly in love with Brittany. I find inspiration in everything she does. She is sweet, clever and party gifted. She is simply extraordinary-the shiniest of super stars. Seriously crushing on the Charmer.
Fascinating facts about Brittany:)
• favorite color? Grey. It's so snuggly and cozy.
• favorite team? The Indianapolis Colts and BYU.
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hhmm. Maybe apples? I'm boring, I know.
• party trend you are crushing on? Bold color combinations.
• party trend you are so over? Dessert tables.
• favorite aisle in the craft store? The scrapbooking paper. I'm always inspired by the different patterns and colors.
• do you wear Uggs? Nope.
• do you really exercise? Yes. I joined a boot camp a few months ago and I go at least 3 times a week. I also attend a Zumba class on the other days. It's not helping though!
• minivan or non minivan driving? Former minivan driver. I have four kiddos so we used our minivan for a long time. My husband got a new truck about a year ago that seats all of us so I drive his old car if I only have the kids and we all ride in the truck if we are going somewhere as a family. My minivan just sits in our driveway now.
• favorite holiday? Christmas. I like to give presents. I like the cold weather. I like the general feeling of love around Christmas time.
• favorite smell? Freshly baked cookies.
• do you color your hair? For sure.
• do you think you’re cool? No, I feel like a dork most of the time.