Nicole, The Party Animal
Friday Crushing on the Party Queen of the Jungle. 87: Nicole, The Party Animal
Nicole is a serious party animal. She is also a ridiculously talented crafter. Her blog provides clever, unique and inexpensive ideas for games, activities, recipes and all things party. She is always whipping up some kind of genius craft. She focuses on the fun aspect of parties! She also runs a business that specializes in a Stuff a Plush Pals-the perfect party activity. Nicole is sunny, funny and moves at the speed of light. Creative and crafty-my type of party chick. Totally crushing on The Party Animal.
Fascinating Nicole trivia:)
favorite color? Glittery Purple
• favorite team? Have None - Sorry just not into the whole Sports thing.
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? NY Onion Bagels
• party trend you are crushing on? Creative Homemade Parties are my very favorite - I like when people take the time to create Supplies vs. Buying them right from the store. Creative poeple Rock !!!
• party trend you are so over? Store Bought Cakes & Cupcakes. It is so EASY to make your own and they blow away those store bought ones anyday!!! I am also so over Party Favors that are bags of Candy and Useless Toys, really over that.
• favorite aisle in the craft store? All of them - I must say I like them all and could not even break it down. I want to marry Hobby Lobby - Just Sayin'.
• do you wear Uggs? No, But I would if I could get myself to spend the money. I am OK with Faux Uggs for now.
• do you really exercise? Just my Fingers on the Keyboard all day. I have very shapely fingers.
• minivan or non minivan driving? Minivan - I love it, I can fits lots of stuff in there.
• favorite holiday? 4th of July only because I host that one and I love my Yard and that time of year.
• favorite smell? Frying Garlic on a Sunday morning that goes into a nice Sauce for Pasta.
• do you color your hair? Only with Non Peroxide colors, so I can change it more often for fun.
• do you think you’re cool? I think I am Super Cool, almost too cool for myself - lol