Day Four: First Thursday of the Experiment in Nice.
Serious crush of the day: Amy, Stem Parties
Here is what you will find in the Pugster's Collegiate Dictionary 39th Edition:
Stem: verb: to originate. Example: Beautiful parties and inspiration stem from Amy's unbelievably creative mind. The fabulousness and kindness we know as Operation Shower, stems from the passion, love and devotion of Chief Event Organizer-Amy.
Extraordinary party girl, wickedly funny and a stellar human being. Seriously crushing on the Stem Chick.
Amy's Q&A. She may just start a party girl riot with her pom answer-LOL!
13 questions because that’s way more interesting than 10.
• favorite color? peacock blue
• favorite team? OU Sooners. Like, a lot. I like them a lot. Borderline stupid amounts.
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Delicious food. I would only eat delicious food. Or Sweet Potatoes if you're gonna be strict about this, KRISTY.
• party trend you are crushing on? The vintage trend makes me happy. Says the girl that has yet to do one single vintage party. Ahem.
• party trend you are so over? Poms. Ducking...sorry.
• favorite aisle in the craft store? Scrapbook paper or the sale aisle.
• do you wear Uggs? Nay. And neither should Pamela Anderson with her cutoffs and ratty T's.
• do you really exercise? Yes. Some weeks more than others but I like to move it move it.
• minivan or non minivan driving? No. You're welcome everyone else on the road in St. Louis!
• favorite holiday? Christmas, I suppose.
• favorite smell? My husband's hair/pillow. Awwww.
• do you color your hair? Oh, but yes. I'm all about the hair.
• do you think you’re cool? As cool as one can be while still being a huge dork.