Welcome to the weekend edition of the Pug Crush Experiment in Nice. Crush today 6/365.
This weekend I will be featuring Jersey Girls:) The creative and talented kind.
Crush of the day: Khaliah, The Party Muse
I met Khaliah a few months back and I am in love with her. She is insanely talented, extremely sweet, a smartie and she says OMG at almost everything:) Adorable and genuine. She is also supportive and kind to all of her party peeps. She recently opened up an etsy shop and she will be taking the party world by storm. Creative partyware designer, extraordinary event planner and a funny & sunny personality. Total crush.
• favorite color? Pink...any pink but especially hot pink
• favorite team? The one with the best colors :)
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza with thin crunchy crust
• party trend you are crushing on? Hard to pick one but I really love using inside furniture outside. Dressers, armoires, and drawers to hold goodies is so creative and looks great!
• party trend you are so over? Big elaborate expensive parties without any creative element...so over!
• favorite aisle in the craft store? I could spend hours in the paper aisle looking at all the paper and card stock. I love paper :)
• do you wear Uggs? I'm pretty frugal so I've never had Uggs...I may get some knock-offs this season
• do you really exercise? Definitely NOT...I dabble, lol
• minivan or non minivan driving? Non-mini van for now but I do luv them and hope to have one
• favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
• favorite smell? Bacon
• do you color your hair? No
• do you think you’re cool? Yea, the coolest : )
I love this idea Kristy, thanks for including me!