Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pug Crush 10/365 {Jen, Posh Tot Events}


The Pug Crushes have entered into the double digits! Number 10/365:)

Crush of the day: Jen, Posh Tot Events

Jen is the Founder and President of Posh Tot Events. Her brilliant business creates unique and upscale parties for kids and moms. Her signature, Posh Partyscapes, are one-of-a-kind, full-service celebations and way beyond fabulous. Oh, and she is a detail freak. Incredible down to the very tiniest of details. Jen is also intelligent, creative and witty. She tells it like it is...She makes me laugh.
Extarordinary parties and events for tots, amazing woman behind those spectacular parties. Very Posh, indeed.


Deets:
{web}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Jen Fascinating Trivia:

• favorite color? Blue to wear - brings out my eyes, yellow to look at - it makes me happy

• favorite team? Not much of a sports fan but if I had to pick it would be The Atlanta Braves since my husband is a big fan and I like baseball over other sports.

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? A really good cheeseburger with fries (extra crispy)

• party trend you are crushing on? Hand made bunting and party hats

• party trend you are so over? Candy/Dessert buffets....enough already

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Punches and gadgets. I don't own a Cricut but I covet them.

• do you wear Uggs? I despise UGGS.

• do you really exercise? I go through phases, right now the answer is no. :-(

• minivan or non minivan driving? I don't have one, but I am not opposed to them, especially the new souped up versions!

• favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. I love turkey!

• favorite smell? Lilacs and Lavender

• do you color your hair? I'm 38, what do you think??

• do you think you’re cool? Most days, yes, but I do have my moments...



2 comments :

Michelle@Everyday Celebrating said...

Love love Jen! Was lucky enough to hang with her for a weekend and she IS super cool and knows how to throw SEVERAL stunning parties in one day. Girl has crazy skills! LOL

Piggy Bank Parties said...

She's a Super Kool 10!

Congrats on double digits--355 to go!