Jersey Girls Edition Crush Weekend continues.
7/365 Crush of the day: Crista, Creations by Crista Marie
Crista is creative, crafty and clever. She is the founder and designer of unique and super cute party favors, centerpieces, placecards and accessories to add something special to any occasion. Her custom, personalized giftbags are beyond charming. She is an advertising & marketing pro and a contributing writer to Pizzazzerie.com. She is friendly and sweet.. Seriously smart, creative and way cool. Perfect Sunday Crush.
• favorite color?- Green
• favorite team?- My NY Yankees of course!
• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I gotta go with Pizza...but only the super-great, thin-crust, brick-oven kind
• party trend you are crushing on? Anything on a skewer (!)...cupcakes, candy...whatever; I just did Halloween Pumpkin Peeps on skewers...haha
• party trend you are so over? Although I am always the first person in line for them...I must say chocolate fountains
• favorite aisle in the craft store? Ribbons!
• do you wear Uggs? No...sorry if I offend anyone, but I'm one of those people that thinks Ugg should be short for 'ugly' (!)
• do you really exercise? Oh yeah- Zumba at least twice a week!
• minivan or non minivan driving? Non. Definitely.
• favorite holiday? Christmas!
• favorite smell? Lavendar
• do you color your hair? Nope
• do you think you’re cool? Well, you only feature the coolest of the cool here, so yes, I think I must be incredibly cool :)