Sunday, May 23, 2010

monster jam is history.

sneak peek shot of the dessert table
Griffin loves red, orange and pink:) So sweet.

black/white checkerboard pattern, red, orange,
blue, yellow, and a touch of pink used throughout.
kraft paper, twine as my "dirt" colors.



Some interesting trivia about the dirtfest:

-Bouncy house did not show up yesterday. It was a bad sitcom mix-up. Our bouncy on the wrong truck at the wrong time. It arrived today, right before the party. Stress beyond.

-It did rain. I must have checked weather.com five hundred times in the past day alone. We had a few showers with big, fat drops at times, but we all survived it. Not a dreamy day weatherwise, but it could have been way worse. NY weather is the lamest.

-My son woke up at 6:00am and could not wait for party time to arrive. He was on cloud nine the entire day. He said it was "awesome" Enough said:)

Hope to post the pics soons. Now, I think I am going to dig into some of the leftover Panera and call it an interesting and amazing day:)

9 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

first off - it all looks amazing! I LOVE the license plate!
Can't wait to see more!

Debbie said...

Kristy, I'm so glad the bounce house guys ended up showing up! I was so nervous for you yesterday! Can't wait to see more pics and glad your son had an "awesome" time!

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Let me first start by saying, the table looks awesome. I can't wait to hear about the rest of the details especially the gourmet popcorn. I am gonna try and make some myself. I still need to know about the cotton candy. How do you keep it from shrinking?

Unknown said...

looks great, can't wait to see more! Love the license plate!

hugs!
Kim @ Frost Me!

Korinne Seel said...

Sounds like a day to remember! LOL The dessert table looks amazing...can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! :)

Unknown said...

it looks awesome (love the license plate too)!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thank you! It was a sweet little party for my boy. Worth every little bit of effort. Now I can rest up to get ready for next year:)

Unknown said...

You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.
Chemical Buy Leads

Unknown said...

This is great content for your readers.
Buy Kids Collection Online