Sunday, May 2, 2010

super thanks...

thank you note, supa grova style


I am a big thank you note person. I want to instill in my sons the importance of thanking friends and family for celebrating birthdays with them and, of course, for gifts as well. Super Gavin and I are having a lot of fun finishing up his thank you notes from his Super Grover Rave. We talk about the party and his friends and how lucky he is.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who had kind words and comments about The Super Grover Rave. It means so much to me that a person would take the time to write a comment on my blog or send me an email to tell me what they thought about the party and the effort I put into it. I love your comments, I read them all and appreciate them more than you will ever know. I also will never forget who was supportive, encouraging, sweet and kind to me in any way.

Finally, I want to thank a few fabulous bloggers that wanted to feature this little par-tay on their own blogs. That is an honor that the Purple One does not take lightly. Unexpected, but beyond appreciated. Thank you, ladies...a million times over.

If you are not following these gals, you should be now! Amazing ideas and stellar human beings.

Kim, Frost Me
Michelle, Maddycakes Muse
Natalie, Little Shindigs
Candace, Candy and Cake
Debbie, Table Tops for Tots
Frosted Events
Brandy, Parties and Cupcakes


2 comments :

Unknown said...

LOVE the thank you notes (of course you rocked them out!) So glad to hear people are still instilling that in their kids! And that display list of sites needs to be longer! Your party kicked butt!

xoxo
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Thank YOU, Kristy! Your thank you note means a lot to me! You are such a kind soul!

Candace