Monday, May 10, 2010

flippin' sweetest corsage-EVER!


Busy beaver over here...Glitter flying everywhere...Finishing up some very special client orders and then I will be in total Monster Jam Manic Mode...

Received an amazing little package in the mail today...So excited about it...Not sure how I stumbled upon Lucky Star Lane, but I am over the moon that I did. I worked with Erin to design this flippin' sweet corsage for the G Mama to wear at her guy's little Dirtfest. Erin was just an all around dreamy chick to work with. She listened to what I wanted and was able to design exactly what I wished for. Worked all the colors I requested into this corsage and she even was able to hunt and track me down some Monster Truck fabric to add in the mix....PERFECTION in a corsage.

Seriously, you need one of these. Perfect, original accessory for Party Mamas, Grandmothers, Moms-to-Be-anyone would love this.

Unique, excellent quality, way reasonably priced and just dreamy to work with. Thanks Lucky Star Lane. You girls ROCK!


7 comments :

Unknown said...

you are over the top! ...but it is fantastic ;o)

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Natalia said...

LOVE it!!! so cute:)

Ashley said...

AHHH I love it! I so need one!

HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

You are so SWEET! Erin is going to be so excited to see this! She wouldn't admit it, but she really does rock! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

This is darling!!

LuckyStarErin said...

Kristy,
Thanks again! This Monster Jam party sounds like fun. I grabbed your button to feature on our blog. Your website is super cute! I love everything!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Ah, thanks...I seriously love this rockin' corsage. Can't wait to sport it next week.....
Back to work over here:) Stay tuned.