Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Mystery of Scooby Doo and the Doggie Bags

Handmade Centerpiece Flag in
a jar full of Dog Biscuits!


Glittered stickers add the perfect
finishing touch to these Doggie Bags!



Okay, it's not really a mystery, but I couldn't resist. This is a sneak peek of some Scooby Doo related items I created for a very special little girl's 2nd Birthday. She loves Scooby more than anything and calls him "Doo Doo."

Guest Party Favors are presented in Doggie Bags, of course! I used regular brown paper bags and cut the tops with a scalloped scissor for more interest and fun.

I tried a new technique for this party...Glittering sticker labels..It worked well and I think the glittered dog bones add so much to the doggie bags..Simple, fun and glittery-my faves:)

Real party pictures will be posted as soon as I get them. Happy 2nd Birthday Nicki Doo!