Sunday, January 17, 2010

How I usually roll...




I adore Market Totes. Always have, always will. I purchased a spiffy, zebra patterned, monogrammed beauty about a year ago and use it every chance I get..I try to make up reasons to use it-I love it so much. When I attend an event, (such as today's Scooby Doo Spectacular) I use it to house my scissors, tape, ribbon, camera, etc. Keeps me organized and it is polished, professional, functional and wicked cool. Everyone that sees it falls madly in love with it too:) It is also collapsible for easy storage. I bought mine here. Homegoods sells them as well...

2 comments :

TLF said...

I've been loving market totes for awhile now.. I just can't decide which color I'd like best, so I have yet to buy one. LOL

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

A market tote will change your life..Okay, that may be a tad dramatic, but they ROCK! Let me know which one you decide on:)