Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunny Days...

Nothing more I adore than a house guest. We had the honor of hosting a feathery, foreign exchange student this past month. Her name is Sunny Cutlet, a/k/a The Party Chick. Sunny will be jet setting around the country, hitting the party scene. She is the daughter of Natalie {Little Shindigs, Knock Knock FactoryCPN Founder, and all around Stellar Chick}. You can follow Sunny's extraordinary journey here.

We had an amazing time with our little feathery friend. My chimps simply adored spending time with her. She attended the Fly Gavin Rave. She was our special Easter guest and she did a lot of bumming around town-errands, supermarket, park, movies and of course, craft stores:) She even spent some quality time in the glitta factory.

She has left our little nest and is headed to Pennsylvania to hang and party with Superchick and her family! Genevieve will certainly keep the party going:)

Thanks to Nat for trusting me with your feathery little chicken tender. She was a pleasure to have around. She ate like a bird. She was a little messy though...

Wishing you safe and glittery travels little chicken nugget:)

party time



stalking fly guy
and trying to insert herself into photos with him

supermarket=super lame

chick scaled everest


catching some rays

Look Ma! I'm on top of the world!



woof, chirp, woof

lata days NY

4 comments :

Unknown said...

I work for a chicken company so you better not send her my way if you want to see her alive again ;)
(she is super cute and it looks like you gave her the royal treatment while she was getting her passport stamped in Pugville!)

Anonymous said...

"She ate like a bird" LMAO! Super market photo rocks. What a bird brain ; )

Natalia said...

Looks like she had a blast!!! Thanks Kristy!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to do something like this, but I'm not sure I'd be able to carry around a stuffed animal with me. I would feel like a little kid---and probably get a TON of weird looks XD

Looks like she had a ball! Such cute pictures! :D