Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On my radar: The Charm of Yarn

Welcome to the wicked cool series on my blog called "On my Radar." Basically, I will be featuring stuff and ideas that I think are devastatingly hip and happening:)


I am a lova of yarn. I love to craft, decorate and party with it.  Unexpected, ordinary, but can have such extraordinary impact and charm. Such a DIY, but edgy vibe to it. I am starting to see my beloved little yarn poms popping up in the party world more and more and I am one smitten kitten. Clever yarn usage just Rocks. My. World.



colorful, cute and charming
{via the dazzling HWTM}


yarn garland perfection
{via the fabulous Celebrations at Home}

come on with this cuteness
{via the seriously clever Short Cake}


pom pom napkin rings add serious charm
{via the ridiculously amazing Couture Parties}


litter of yarn pom monsters
{via me}


beautiful and brilliant
{via the extraordinary Juicy Bits}


5 comments :

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

I like it.... Looking forward to the On the radar series!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Im going to have to try those yarn balls pretty soon, they are too cute!
-breentertains

Natalia said...

oooh...I had not seen the sweet Short Cake cuteness. I love yarn:)

Suzanne said...

love all of them! Esp the Juicy Bits idea! going to have to figure out how to replicate that one

Furniture Movers Brooklyn Park said...

This was ggreat to read