Monday, April 4, 2011

Marvelous Maylene Monday. The Fab & Great 128 {Maylene, Malu Boutiques}

The Fab & Great 128: Maylene, Malu Boutiques

Maylene is the seriously talented chick behind Malu Boutiques. She designs beautiful handcrafted partyware and party favors. Her work is gorgeous and unique. Maylene blogs about all thing party inspiration and ideas. She offers up clever and crafty ideas, along with tutorials. She is also an amazing party stylist. Total detail chick. Maylene is sweet, sunny and seriously creative. Totally Monday crushing on Marvelous Maylene from Miami:)

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{facebook}
{twitter}
{cpn}

Fascinating Maylene facts:)

• favorite color? I love pink! Anything pink I'm a sucker for and with glitter forget about it.


• favorite team? University Of Miami.

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Yummy Chocolate. I am a chocoholic I admit it.

• party trend you are crushing on? Vintage Style. I like to see the old is coming back instyle.

• party trend you are so over? For as much I as LOVE sweets, I would love to see food incorporated with sweets.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? This is a hard one, especially me being there often. I love the Scrapbook Paper aisle. All the different colors and design.

• do you wear Uggs? No only when it gets cold once a year lol I live in Miami not much cold weather down here.

• do you really exercise? No I don't have time with working fulltime, kids, hubby, and my side biz. Really time?????

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non I'm a Jeep girl

• favorite holiday? I love every holiday, but there's something about Christmas.

• favorite smell? Citrus yummy

• do you color your hair? Yup red.

• do you think you’re cool? I think so.

7 comments :

Bird said...

Oh we have so much in common: our love of pink, love of chocolate, our love for NO exercise.... :)

Malu Boutiques said...

Thank you Kristy you are inspiration to me! LOL Bird thanks for the laughter. xoxo

Tini Posh said...

Maylene is a sweetie..love her vintage style!

Lisa Fliehman said...

Congrats Maylene!!! I'm a Florida Jeep girl too!!

Anonymous said...

Love to my "cuz" - chocoholism must run in the family lol! Love reading all the crushes still Kristy, especially yours Maylene!

Malu Boutiques said...

LOL Thank you everyone! Jill- Yes it does :)

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Love Maylene!

She is such a sweet pea.