Saturday, August 21, 2010

the pirate palooza with a twist of lime. and turquoise. and yellow...











































The Pirate Palooza with a Twist has sailed its course, and what a course it was. Little Jacob's Mama is a party force to be reckoned with. She is hyper organized, finalizes her party plans months in advance and has a true gift for entertaining and beautiful presentation. The sweet & swashbuckling baby of the family is now an amazing & very special one year old.
Thank you, Jessy, for the honor of designing your childrens' parties- (not that you need me for anything except a little glitta!) I love working on each and every one of your events. It is always such an exciting adventure:) Happy Birthday Baby J. Wishing you sweet sailing always:)

15 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

she did a fab job! Your glittery goodness is just great!
LOVE the 'grub station'!!

Pam @ PartyStart.Me said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Kristy what an amazing party and what amazing products you created for this! Thanks for sharing!!

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

came out so cute!!! I am still in love with the capt'n crunch! rofl... oh and that pool? hello? can I get an invite?!?

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

AZPartyMamma said...

fabulous party!! I am posting our pirate party later this week!

Brittany @ GreyGreyDesigns said...

CAP'N CRUNCH!?!? LOVE IT!
Also, the parrot is my fave. And, the adorable rhyme on the favor tags--love love love.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

AMAZING AND ADORABLE!

A Blissful Nest said...

How killer are those pirate balloons. Great job to both of you!

The Party Muse said...

awesome party! I love the ribbon chandelier, very nice touch :)

The Party Animal said...

WoW is all I can say here - what a lucky little boy who will look back at these photos when he grows up and know that he is so loved. This party Rocks - love love love. I really like the cool Pirate Hats the kids had on in the boat - way cool.

Amy said...

love it...where did you find the pirate patches and those buckets that have gummy worms in them?

Amy said...

thanks

mom22 said...

Love this party! I posted a picture of the adorable table covering tonight on my blog! Your ideas are amazing Kristy!
http://buckets-of-grace.blogspot.com/2010/11/buckets-of-table-coverings.html

Nancy said...

Hi I love your pirate party ! Can you tell me where you got those black plastic treasure chests for the favors? I think that is such a cute idea! Thanks

Nancy

jessica said...

can i ask where you picked up the buckets? i love thme. thanks

Anonymous said...

Lovely party! Could you share where you got the black plastic treasure chests, as well as the party printables? Thanks!