Monday, January 21, 2013

On my radar: Behold the Power of Party Gold

Hey-O!

Welcome to the Renaissance of the wicked cool series on my blog called "On my Radar." I ditched the series for awhile, but 2013 is the year of The Blog and I am ecstatic to bring it back:)

In a glittery nutshell~as I cruise around the party playground I look for awesomeness and trends before they are trends and feature said awesomeness. I love to discover the devastatingly hip + happening and I adore to share the dazzle with you, my very fine readers...

Up today, is the golden ticket..The shiny power of gold...Silver has ruled the scene for quite some time and I believe glitzy gold bars are going to be knocking the galvanized off the dessert table;)


























via shawna brockmeier styled events, via maddycakes muse, via awesomeness







If you have any golden dazzle that you have dished out, just link in the comments:) 
xo



4 comments :

Unknown said...

those gold balloons are FAB! (the other stuff is just fab, but the balloon...FAB)

Bellenza Bistro said...

That table runner of tiny gold squares is a real stunner!

Carmen - The Flair Exchange said...

Thanks for the shout out! Loving the animal sticks, super clever.

Anonymous said...

these are all amazing ideas..thanks for sharing!