The No Sew Sock Snow Bro Tutorial~ Pet Snowballs for Little Hipsters
Nothing more adorbs than a Pet Rock. Except maybe a Pet Snowball. I whipped up these little cuties as a super quick, easy, el cheapo, no sew snowy day craft for my Wild Chimps~the bros.
Devastatingly hip for home, school crafts, parties, gifts and holidays.
Adorableness made from socks~simply rocks.
For additional awesomeness~see Exhibit A~The Sock Snow Dudes
Stuff you need:
- Kid size ankle or no show socks to form the snowballs (you could use larger ones if you want larger Snow BIG Bros)
- Adult long socks in crazy patterns. These will form the hat. Was able to get four hats out of one pair of socks
- Poly stuffing
- Dried beans
- Purple hot glue gun
- Tiny rubber bands
- Googly eyes, buttons, felt or gems for eyes
- Pom Poms, felt or anything else for nose
- Cording, yarn or anything else for the mouth
- Ribbon, yarn, trim for tying off hat
Hats all cut up and ready to go. Take another break~get a snack, go roll around on Pinterest, come back to craft.
Step 7: Using purple hot glue gun, make a cute face on your Snow Bro. If kids are doing the craft, they can certainly use regular craft glue, but make sure you allow enough drying time before handling. *If you do wish to use these for an indoor snowball fight, you may wish to use felt for the eyes and face.