Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mom! Phineas + Ferb are Having a Party! {Ridic + Real Party Feature}









adore





lucky boy:)



joy.

Happy Wordy Wednesday:)

Today, featuring a ridiculously adorable little rave that Jeannette {J. at Your Service} styled for her sweet, Phineas + Ferb loving nephew.
Bright colors, just enough of the characters and so many whimsical DIY details. Adore that minky fabric on the dessert table.
My fave real deets: The paper lanterns in the tree make such a beautiful and impressive impact. Of course, I also adore the glittery mini cake bunting. The Pez dispenser presentation is brilliant and adorable.
Thank you for sharing this serious fabulosity, J. You can read the full party deets right here.
Happy 5th Birthday to the charming and super cute Daniel:)

10 comments :

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

J is the best! I LOVE her parties! Great job chica!

Unknown said...

my kids LOVE p&f-they would go crazy for this party! LOVE the pez dispenser display!

J. At Your Service said...

So excited to be featured Kristy!! Thank you so much :)

Carrie - A Sweet Spot: Home said...

Do-bee-do-bee-do-wah-do-bee-do-bee-do-wah!!

Love this party...and yes, even as a grown woman, I love Phineas & Ferb. Particularly Doofenschmirtz!

Anonymous said...

***I**** want a Phineas and Ferb party now!!! So awesome. I LOVE the signs - clever!!! Hey, where's Perry?

Amaris said...

Hey that's ME in the last picture!! LOL. Thank you for featuring Daniel's party. And thank you to my sister Jeannette for her creativity and hard work. The party was not just decorated beautifully, but it was FUN.

Tini Posh said...

Beyond Love!! My kiddies would agree : )

The Party Muse said...

OMG, so crazy cute, I LOVE this party! J is so amazing!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

All kinds of cute!

MINA said...

How in the world did u make that Candace picture?! Would love one for my son's upcoming 5th bday party next month!!