Friday, February 22, 2013

The magic begins...



I've started the scheming + planning for my Little Chimp's Magical 8th Birthday. He is my little sweetheart. He loves magic, telling jokes and ketchup.

He requested a Magic Show for his party and a magic show is what Mama will give him~with some over the top dazzling drama. I am always the person who wants to handmake everything all by herself, but after so many years, I have learned that I just cannot do it all. Too much work and too much stress. I have met so many talented chicks and am giddy when I can outsource something and  can give someone the chance to shine. Plus,  I usually have wacky party demands ideas, and love to see how these talented broads rise to the occasion:)

I worked with Minted on the invitations and thank you notes and I am over the moon with how they turned out.

Stay tuned for the Magic Show in progress. I have lots of tricks up my purple sleeves;)

6 comments :

Jenn Adams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the Magic show! Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Stacy @ She's {kinda} Crafty said...

They turned out wonderful! The party is going to be everything he wants and more!!!

Lynlee's Petite Cakes said...

Gorgeous invite!!! Cannot wait to see it all! ♥

Bellenza Bistro said...

I'm sure you'll be pulling some amazing tricks out of your magic hat for this one!

Susan Crabtree said...

Super cute! :)

Cakegirls Kitchen said...

Cant wait to see more. I love the invite