Monday, November 26, 2012

The Glittery Gift Idea Conga Line 2012 {Day 1~ Kinda}

Kicking off a Glittery Gift Guide Conga Line Week~featuring cool, clever and creative gift ideas from some of my fave lovas. These are the chicks that start the Conga lines and are always still there for the last dance. The glittery girls with the fab ideas to share~so we can all steal them.

First up on the dance floor....Dazzling ideas from Stacy {She's Kinda Crafty}
fb
t
pin









Creativity for Kids Shrinky Dinks Monster Lab


M40




Crayola Large Multicultural Crayons - 8 Ct.





1 comment :

Genevieve Richer said...

FAB IDEAS! But the DIY Craft Stash made me want to cry! lmao (PMS much!!!) One of my most memorable Christmas gifts was this random box of craft supplies... I must have been about 7! (My mom spent a full year gathering "household junk" + she added pompoms and markers... glitter and glue...!!!) lol I remember feeling like I had won the lottery!!!
Superchick <3