Sunday, August 29, 2010

number one...




Invitation Number One. This was the very first birthday invitation I ever designed-for my own beautiful son's First Birthday. I saw this Love Is... cartoon in the comics shortly after Griffin was born. I saved this perfect idea in the back of my mind. I knew it was going to be on his First Birthday invitation immediately. It was an extraordinary feeling to be able to design an invitation for a little person that I loved so much.  I wanted everyone to know how important this day was to us...
Birthday Invitation Number One. Way before the glitter days, but I would have not changed a thing about this invitation. It was designed with polka dots, ribbon, vellum, brads, a perfect little picture, and love beyond measure-for our perfect, shiny little GEM.

3 comments :

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Very cute and fun invite....
ahhh.... so sweet!

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

Ahhhh! I love this! So cute. Dang it! All my first birthdays are over. Now I'll just have to try to convince all my friends!!!!!!!!!!

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

Ahhhh! I love this! So cute. Dang it! All my first birthdays are over. Now I'll just have to try to convince all my friends!!!!!!!!!!