Friday, August 27, 2010

breakfast bars and that frost me chick...




Toiling away last night in the glitter factory and an email dinged on my PurpleBerry. To my surprise & sheer delight, the amazing Kim, founder of the Frost Me Blog, sent me an email to state she posted a exclusive, special edition feature about Breakfast Bars ideas starring my little raves! Seriously? Serioulsy? Kim is a ridiculously talented  and inspirational blogger. She has entertaining ideas organized, alphabetized, and probably stored neatly in a gazillion folders on her pc. She is an extraordinary resource for anything party and entertaining. And she is wicked cool. 
 
Flattered and honored to be featured, Kim. You frost my world.

Breakfast bars are the new dessert bars-trust me...I adore them because they are unexpected & different, kids love them, early parties don't consume the entire day and, most importantly,  usually no cooking required:) Good times, good times...


 

1 comment :

Unknown said...

awwww I heart the pug too :o) thanks for the awesome words!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration